San Juan Capistrano Egan House
The Judge Egan house was built in Historic Downtown San Juan Capistrano in the 1890's. The project included the renovation and adaptive re-use of this historic house. Processing through City Planning and Design review approval was the first phase of the project. Structural seismic retrofit design, new accessible design bathrooms and ramps were all a part of the design. Also a small parking lot was designed in the rear of the building. The house went from being a residence for over 100 years to conversion to commercial use.
Historic San Clemente Casino
Coastal Commission approval and the City of San Clemente Design Review Approval was obtained in order to convert this historic building into a new event venue. Design included new Accessible bathrooms and ramps.
Remodel and addition for a 1920's Ole Hansen historic residence. Enclosed an existing breezeway, added a master bedroom suite with sitting room, a 4th bedroom and a roof deck with spectacular 360 degree views of the ocean and the mountains.
This 1940's building was redesigned with influences from the Spanish Colonial era as well as other historic details. This project was a City Redevelopment project where the city of San Clemente participated with the Owner of the building to upgrade the facade of the building.
San Clemente Art Deco Building
This restoration needed to go through the City of San Clemente Design Review Approval process and the City agreed that this Art Deco Building was worthy of historic restoration.
The Kellogg House
This historic 1920's Spanish Colonial Revival was the original ranch house of the Kellogg's Arabian Horse Ranch in Pomona. Later the land was donated to California to become Cal Poly Pomona. The house was completely restored including furnishings and upgraded to Accessible standards and is now used as an event center on campus.
USC Doheny Library Reading Room
The redesign of the reading room and with historically correct updates. The project included coordination with an architectural historian.
Historic Avenida Princesa
This 1920's historic San Clemente home had been converted into a duplex in the 1940's. This renovation brought the house back to a single family two story elegant home for the family by adding a new stair tower and updating all of the bathrooms and the kitchen.